We appreciate your consideration when selecting one of our venues in which to be married and create wonderful memories.
To confirm a reservation, the deposit is 25%* of the total cost of the wedding with the final payment due 1 month prior to your wedding. Easy and Stress Free Planning.
- Here is some important information you need to know about reserving the date and time for your wedding. It is very important that you have selected a date that works for the two of you and for your family and friends:
- For weddings planned greater than 1 month into the future, after you have confirmed your reservation and paid the deposit for your wedding, you will have 72 hours in which to cancel your wedding with only a $25 cancellation processing fee.
- If you cancel your wedding after the 72 hour grace period, but greater than 1 month prior to your wedding, you will forfeit your deposit of 25% of the total wedding cost at the time you cancel your wedding regardless of purpose and how far in advance you have scheduled your wedding.
- If you cancel your wedding within 1 month of your wedding date and time, you will forfeit everything that you have paid into your wedding to that date.
- If you are planning a last minute wedding (within 30 days of your wedding date and time) and then need to cancel, there would be no refund. The 72 hour consideration period would not apply for last minute planning.
- Madness Wedding Deposits are 50% off the total wedding cost
- Outside Vendors: We work with different vendors for flowers, cakes, lodging and catering. In the unlikely event that an outside vendor can not meet the needs we prearranged with them , we reserve the right to provide similar services at equivalent locations or services.
- For OUTDOOR Weddings: Please note that the chapel is available at no additional cost should the weather be uncooperative. For inclimate weather, we will need to move your wedding indoors if it is actively raining or threatens to rain during your ceremony. We will be tracking the storm via local radar forecasts. Also, if the temperature dips below 45 degrees, we will need to move your wedding indoors for safety reasons. We will do everything we can to have your outdoor wedding outdoors, however, tchapel reserves the right to move your outdoor wedding indoors should it be raining within 90 minutes of your arrival time to the chapel. We can not take the chance of having our banquet style chairs or camera equipment damaged due to the rain.
- For our 30 minute wedding reservations: These would be our Tennessee Twosome, The Gazebo Wedding and the Ever-After Wedding. Everyone, including the wedding couple, must arrived dressed and ready to meet the minister and the photographer when you arrive. These are more casual weddings without the traditions of our larger wedding packages. These weddings do not include music, a processional, escorts, a bridal party, flower girls/ ring bearers, family ceremonies, etc. This is true for any of the 30 minutes weddings usually offered at Cupid's Chape of Love but that have been upgraded to Chapel at the Park. For a more traditional wedding with music and other traditions, please consider our 1 or 2 hour wedding packages.
AT THE CHAPEL: Please note that in most packages the couple are to arrive 30 minutes prior to the ceremony to dress and meet separately with the minister and photographer. (Unless your letter states differently) Each of you may have one person arrive with her to assist with dressing.
All other guests & family members, including children, must come dressed to the chapel. We want the focus to be on the bride and groom. We do not provide dressing accommodations for wedding guests. We also do not have accommodations for the bride, groom, or guests to change after the wedding. If there are guests including members of your family, bridal party, flower girls etc, there is a per person dressing fee. To avoid this additional fee, please make sure everyone is dressed for the ceremony prior to arriving to the chapel.
For all Wedding Packages, any guests that attend over the maximum number allowable in each package, shall result in per person fee or a fee equivalent to the difference between your wedding package and the next larger wedding package. If your guest count exceeds 50 people in total (guests and bridal party) you will need to consider keeping your guest count to 50 or consider selecting a wedding package with a 2 hour reservation. We will automatically charge the credit card on file for each guest over the guest count associated with each package.
HOLIDAY WEDDINGS: Lodging: On some holidays, holiday weekends, holiday weeks, the cabin companies require a 3 night minimum and we will need to add a 3rd night to the 2 nights lodging included in our wedding packages at your expense. (we can always credit out the lodging). Also, there may be an upgrade charge applied for holiday lodging
Some restrictions apply. "Madness" pricing is not available on holidays that fall on a Monday/Tuesday or on "specialty dates". New Reservations Only. Can not be combined with any other discount or special. Lodging and Tuxedo credits are available at 50% usual credit. Special may end without notice. For weddings performed on a Monday or a Tuesday only.
Monday/ Tuesday Madness pricing includes the Digital Photo CD option only with the copyrights release letter so you can print your portraits anywhere, anytime you like.
New Year's Eve and New Year's Day Weddings: When NYE or New Year's Day falls on a weekday, Holiday/ Weekend pricing only will be available for this very popular holiday. Madness Pricing is not available on New Year's Eve or New Year's Day.
LEAP YEAR Weddings: On February 29th... Madness Pricing is not available on Leap Year should it fall on a Monday or Tuesday
VALENTINE'S DAY Weddings: Madness Pricing is not available on Valentine's Day should it fall on a Monday or Tuesday
If any of this information is unclear, please call us and one of our wedding coordinators will be happy to answer any of your questions.