Diamond Love: Elopement Wedding and Honeymoon
- Indoor or Outdoor Ceremony with our ordained minister
- Indoor Ceremonies include a DVD of the wedding
- Access to the Dressing Suite at the Chapel to Change
- Couples Only Elopement Wedding
- PORTRAIT PACKAGE:
- All portraits taken in Digital Format with the Copyrights release.
- DVD of Wedding (for indoor ceremonies only)
- Add a DVD for your parents. Just $10 each
- Fresh or Keepsake Silk Flowers for the wedding couple
- select a color or a color palette and our floral designer will create a unique and personal bouquet for you.
- CEREMONY OPTIONS
- Unity Candle Ceremony and Personalized Unity Candle with your names and wedding date
- CAKE: Two 6" Heart Shaped Cakes:
- 1 for now, 1 for your anniversary
- FORMAL WEAR:
- Wedding Gown Rental:
- Gown without a train, any special undergarments. Other options available.
- Tuxedo Rental:
- Black Tux, Shirt, Vest/Tie, Cuff-links and Shoes
- Wedding Gown Rental:
- SPA appointment: Wedding Hair and Make-up
- 3 nights honeymoon lodging
- (extend your honeymoon - add additional nights)
- MISCELLANEOUS Services and Items to Enjoy
- ETCHED Toasting Glasses w/ your names & date
- Complimentary Garter and
- Personalize “Just Married” sign
- Picnic for Two
- Ripley’s Aquarium Tickets
- Romantic Dinner for Two/ Restaurant
- Side by Side Massages in your cabin.
- ROMANCE WELCOME PACKAGE
- rose petals for your honeymoon comforter, candles, chocolates, snacks, sparkling cider.
ALL DAYS OF THE WEEK: $2,199
DIAMOND LOVE PLUS WEDDING PACKAGE: Love the Diamond Love elopement wedding but having guests.... We can accommodate up to 20 guests with this PLUS Package: All Days of the Week: $2,499 + tax.
** LODGING NOTICE: As JULY and OCTOBER are not only the busiest wedding months in Gatlinburg, it's the two months visited most by tourists. The cabin companies that we work with are requiring a 3 night minium stay for all of JULY and OCTOBER. If you select a package that has two nights included during these two months, we will need to add a 3rd night to your stay or credit the loding included in the package. As we do not own the cabins, we must comply with the cabin companies request and apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause