Important Info for your wedding guests
When locating the Chapel via your GPS, always use our Street Address: 1844 East Parkway, Gatlinburg TN 37738.
Searching for Chapel at the Park will send you to the wrong place.
Download the PDF file attached below for more information
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO KNOW
- Please Locate the Chapel when you arrive into town so that you know where it is before heading to the chapel for the wedding. Please keep in mind that when you locate the chapel, there may be a wedding in progress so please do not walk around the grounds if there is a wedding on the property.
- www.Gatlinburg.com is a great resource for guests looking for lodging options, restaurants, events and “things to do”
- The Chapel and the Outdoor Wedding Center are both Wheelchair Accessible, however, if you have elderly family members or guests that may not be able to walk up the hill to the chapel, please let the parking lot attendant or hostess know when you arrive so that we can accommodate your special needs.
- If you arrive a few minutes early, either wait in the parking lot across the street from the chapel (at the Rocky Top Sports Complex) or in our parking lot if there is room however, PLEASE Stay in your vehicle until a host greets you. We want to avoid disturbing the wedding before yours.
- The Wedding Couple has contracted "Photography Services" with us and the photographer's contract does not allow for the use of guest cell phones or cameras to take pictures or video. Please leave your cameras in the car. We want you to enjoy the wedding as guests, not paparazzi. The couple will receive a CD of images with the copyrights and can share them with you all at no additional cost to them or you!
- We are a non-smoking facility. There is NO SMOKING anywhere on the property
- Please do not bring food or beverages to the chapel. Alcohol is not permitted in the chapel or on the grounds.
- We are unable to accommodate pets without prior knowledge. (of course, we accommodate all service animals)
- There are no dressing facilities available to wedding guests, the bridal party, family members or flower girls. Only the Wedding couple may dress at the Chapel. Please plan ahead so that there are no 'dressing fees' incurred by the couple.